- "That is Tera Sinube. He's an elder Jedi. He happens to be an expert on the Coruscant crime world."
- ―Jocasta Nu
Decades before the Invasion of Naboo, Sinube was the leader of the Jedi youngling Hawkbat Clan, whose members included, Zang Arraira, Arath Tarrex, Sifo-Dyas, and Dooku. While Dooku was still a Jedi youngling, Master Sinube traveled to Serenno along with Dooku, Sifo-Dyas, Grand Master Yoda, Master Yula Braylon, and many other younglings and masters for the galactic festival there. He and Master Braylon rushed to Yoda's aid when the youngling Sifo-Dyas accidentally knocked into him. He selected the youngling Zang to be his Padawan apprentice in 86 BBY, with Zang having been a youngling from the Hawkbat Clan, which was under Sinube's direction at the time.
Sometime before the Invasion of Naboo, Sinube was seated on the Jedi High Council, and was present when the Padawan Cere Junda met with the Council in the fallout of the battle for Ontotho and was granted the rank of Jedi Knight for her conduct.
As a Jedi investigator, Sinube was an expert in the planet Coruscant's criminal underworld. His connection to the Force allowed him to solve crimes faster than seasoned detectives in the Coruscant Police.
During the Clone Wars, Sinube helped Padawan Ahsoka Tano to recover her lightsaber, which had been stolen by a thief named Bannamu. He later volunteered his Astromech droid, M5-BZ for a mission to infiltrate a separatist dreadnought and steal an encryption module scrambling communications within the region. He also trained younglings in the Jedi arts at the temple on Coruscant.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destiny" (Vision to Yoda)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 5 (Appears in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Tera Sinube)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Databank A-Z: Cosians–Dagobah)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Dooku: Jedi Lost
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- ↑ Jedi Master Poli Dapatian, who is present on the Jedi High Council in Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 1, retires from his position in Master & Apprentice, meaning that the comic must take place before the novel. Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while Star Wars: Card Trader establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin, which is placed in 0 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Kenobi's birth year can therefore be dated to 57 BBY, placing Master & Apprentice in 40 BBY, and Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 5, some time prior.
- ↑ Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 5
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- ↑ Q&A. Dave Filoni (March 23, 2011, 5:57 pm). "Tera Sinube's saber was very light blue" (archive copy created on January 1, 2016) (screenshot)