- "I was telling them the tale of when you faced the giant terentatek on Kashyyyk. What a terrible beast it was."
- ―An illusory Dooku, to Yoda
Terentateks were giant, dreadful beasts that lived on the arboreal planet of Kashyyyk. On one occasion, Jedi Master Yoda and his padawan Dooku faced a terentatek. Years later, while Yoda was trying to pass through the Valley of Extinction without emotion and attachment, an illusory Dooku mentioned their encounter with the terentatek. At the time of the Galactic Civil War, the former Imperial senator and big game hunter Johhar Kessen owned a terentatek's head mounted as a trophy.
Biology and appearanceEdit
Terentateks were bipedal creatures of large proportions that had spines on their heads, two dark eyes, and a pair of tusk-like projections attached to their wide mouths filled with sharp teeth. The color of their rough-looking mottled skin ranged from mottled-brown to blue with yellow patches.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destiny" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Commander (First appearance) (Head only) (Appears in artwork)