- "She's a Terrelian Jango Jumper, and hard to keep up with."
- ―Ahsoka Tano
Terrelian Jango Jumpers were tall, slender humanoids who were known for their acrobatic abilities. The criminal Cassilyda "Cassie" Cryar was a Terrelian Jango Jumper, as were the Eighth Brother, a member of the Galactic Empire's Inquisitorius and Lika, who was held captive by Trandoshan big game hunters.
Biology and appearance
Terrelian Jango Jumpers were a tall humanoid species with multi-colored skin that could vary from gray to blue or white. They posessed acrobatic abilities that enabled them to perform high jumps. The thief Cassie Cryar used this to her advantage to leap onto rooftops on Coruscant when chased by the Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano.
Behind the scenes
Terrelian Jango Jumpers first appeared the episode "Lightsaber Lost" of The Clone Wars: Season Two. The design of the character Lika, who appeared in the later episode "Padawan Lost," was based on the character model of Cryar.
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt" (In flashback(s))
- Darth Vader (2017) 6
- Darth Vader (2017) 7 (Cover only)
- Darth Vader (2017) 19
- Darth Vader (2017) 20
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
- Maul: A Star Wars Rebels Cinestory Comic