- "She's a Terrelian Jango Jumper, and hard to keep up with."
- ―Ahsoka Tano
Terrelian Jango Jumpers were tall, slender humanoids who were known for their acrobatic abilities. The criminal Cassilyda "Cassie" Cryar was a Terrelian Jango Jumper, as were the Eighth Brother, a member of the Galactic Empire's Inquisitorius and Lika, who was held captive by Trandoshan big game hunters.
Biology and appearance[edit | edit source]
Terrelian Jango Jumpers were a tall humanoid species with multi-colored skin that could vary from gray to blue or white. They posessed acrobatic abilities that enabled them to perform high jumps. The thief Cassie Cryar used this to her advantage to leap onto rooftops on Coruscant when chased by the Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Terrelian Jango Jumpers first appeared the episode "Lightsaber Lost" of The Clone Wars: Season Two. The design of the character Lika, who appeared in the later episode "Padawan Lost," was based on the character model of Cryar.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 6
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7 (Cover only)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 20
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Databank A-Z: Cosians–Dagobah) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: The Dark Side
- Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection