- "I am a huge Star Wars fan, so the chance to work with the original characters was too good to pass up, plus being part of the re-launch of the comics at Marvel is great to be a part of."
- ―Terry Dodson
Terry Dodson is an American comic book artist who penciled the Dark Force Rising comic series in 1997. He has also provided art for Mark Waid's Princess Leia limited series. Moreover, Dodson has drawn the Books-A-Million variant cover to the first issue of the Shattered Empire miniseries, and the CBLDF variant to Vader Down 1.
He recalled that as a child after seeing Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, he would buy anything related to the film, including the original Marvel series, which led to him buying comics. He even recalled his first drawings being that of Jawas and TIE fighters, so for him Star Wars and comic books are "intrinsically tied together."
Dodson frequently collaborates with inker Rachel Dodson, his wife. They are popular for regularly contributing covers for female superhero comics. Dodson's interior work includes Warren Ellis's Storm and Pryde and Wisdom limited series, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Marvel Knights: Spider-Man, Defenders, and Avenging Spider-Man (penciling the story that reintroduced Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel).
- "Launch Pad" – Star Wars Insider 152
- "Blaster" – Star Wars Insider 155
- "Blaster" – Star Wars Insider 156
- "Marvel Comics 2015: A Marvel Galaxy" – Star Wars Insider 158