- "A little bit of tertium, always nice."
Tertium was an additive that could be eaten by Wookiees and members of the chef Gormaanda's species. Tertium was used in the nerfsteak seasoning of the Besalisk chef Dexter Jettster. He sold the seasoning along with his nerfsteak and gartro eggs at his restaurant, Dex's Diner, located on the planet Coruscant prior to the eatery's destruction during the first two years of the Galactic Empire's reign.
Gormaanda's recipe for the holiday dish Bantha Surprise also called for tertium, and she included it in an instructional cooking holovid that explained how to make the dish. In 1 ABY, the video was viewed by the Wookiee Mallatobuck, who followed the recipe in order to make her own Bantha Surprise.
Behind the scenes
- (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Holiday Special (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- The Star Wars Holiday Special
- The Last of the Jedi: Underworld states that Dex's Diner was destroyed by the Galactic Empire, and The Essential Reader's Companion places Underworld around 18 BBY. Since The New Essential Chronology states that the Empire was formed in 19 BBY, Dex's Diner was destroyed in either 19 BBY or 18 BBY.
- The Star Wars Holiday Special to 1 ABY. dates the events of