Teta was a human male duke who was present outside the Galaxies Opera House in the Uscru District of the planet Coruscant in the year 19 BBY during a performance of the opera Squid Lake. He was walking alongside Koyi Mateil up the opera house's steps behind Opula Deget and Ulfor Bombaasa when the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker ran past them on his way to meet with Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. Teta had fair skin and brown eyes. He wore a blue and yellow opera coat and headpiece while on Coruscant.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Teta first appeared in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which was released on May 19, 2005. The character's name was first revealed by the reference book Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars, which was written by Trisha Biggar and released on October 1, 2005. The name was then used in canon in Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, a reference book released on April 4, 2017.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Weapons & Uniforms: Citizens of Coruscant) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Teta)
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills (Picture only)
- (Picture only)