Biology and appearance
Each Thakwaash had many different personalities, each performing some specialized function. This was their normal mental state and was not considered a psychosis, as it would be in a Human. As they grew older and developed, they usually discovered more "minds," and gradually improved upon their skill in switching between them. These personalities had various abilities and skills, behaviors, and views on life. These could include an undisciplined yet skilled pilot, a calm and polite socializer, an arrogant, elitist mind, an insane one (which only caused slight problems, since they could still switch to other "minds"), and others. This ability also helped them figure out how others would think, increasing their ability to imitate their target's writings or thought processes.
They were also, on average, three times as strong as an average human male. For instance, Hohass Ekwesh was capable of killing a man weighing 100 kilograms by "casually" swinging him into a wall, one-handed. They had an average height of three meters.
The Galactic Empire gave up trying to take over their homeworld due to their unpredictable natures, as well as their size and strength.
- "Fett Club" — Star Wars Tales 24 (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 21"
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist
- X-Wing: Solo Command
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill audiobook
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- "Who's Who in Rogue Squadron" – Star Wars Insider 59
- Wraith Squadron"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War