Thall Joben was a famous swoop racer whose signature was engraved in the limited edition Joben T-85 speeder bike, a speeder bike model named after Joben, manufactured by Zebulon Dak Speeder Corporation, and available by 19 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
Thall Joben was mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in the 2018 reference book Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles, written by Landry Q. Walker. Thall Joben was originally introduced in the Star Wars Legends continuity in the first episode of the television show Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO, which aired on September 7, 1985.
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ The Joben T-85 speeder bike makes an appearance in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Gone with a Trace." The events of the episode take place following Ahsoka Tano's departure from the Jedi Order and prior to the Battle of Coruscant, as established by the subsequent episode "Old Friends Not Forgotten." As both of these events are dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, "Gone with a Trace" and the appearance of the Joben T-85 speeder bike must be set in the same year.
- ↑ Star Wars: Droids—"The White Witch"
- ↑ "A Star Wars CELibration"—Star Wars Insider 27