- "The setback at Felucia has affected our efforts in the whole sector."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Thanium Worlds was a historical region of the Outer Rim Territories that was located on the west of the Tion Cluster. Later on, the region became a sector, known alternatively as the Thanium sector. Notable historic Thanium Worlds included Thanium, Ranroon and Yutusk.
History[edit | edit source]
The Thanium Worlds were conquered by Xim the Despot between 25,126 BBY and 25,116 BBY. He significantly enlarged the region and made it the industrial engine of his empire. At its greatest extent, it stretched from the Tion Cluster to the edges of the Radama Void, including parts of the Gordian Reach and the future Sith Worlds.
After the death of Xim, his empire fragmented and the Thanium Worlds became independent again. Contrary to the other feuding states that rose from the ashes of Xim's empire, the Thanium Worlds dissociated their history from the Tion Cluster. The Rimward portions of the Thanium Worlds in Xim's time, the Far Indrexu, were integrated in the Indrexu Confederation.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Air Strike
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Droids 4: Lost in Time
- Ewoks 10: The Demons of Endor
- Mission to Lianna (First mentioned)