- "Between every user and the Force, there is the Balance. Between every Force-user and her enemies, there is the Balance. We serve the Balance by doing to our enemies what they do to us. If we fail, the Force itself will fall…"
- ―Alema Rar
The Balance was a sense of honor followed by Alema Rar after her near-death experience on Tenupe. She used her twisted sense of morality to justify her dark side actions. The general idea was a form of self-centered karma. Rar felt that the pain she suffered should be suffered by those who caused it; hence, anything that caused pain to the Solos, who were responsible for her mutilation, was good in her opinion.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest (First appearance)
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- Legacy of the Force: Fury
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse