The book was written from an in-universe perspective, and provided information on the Outer Rim planet Socorro and the rest of the Socorro system. The author attempts to create an Arabian-like ambience for the locations and characters encountered on the planet.
From the publisher[edit | edit source]
A frontier world far from the tyranny of the Empire, Socorro offers opportunity, wealth—and danger!
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Chapter One: Socorro
- Chapter Two: Symbiotic Economics
- Chapter Three: Soco-Jarel Spaceport
- Chapter Four: Vakeyya: A City on the Edge
- Chapter Five: The Wilderness
- Chapter Six: The Black Bha'lir
- Chapter Seven: Cjaalysce'I
- Chapter Eight: Abdi-Badawzi, Monarch of the Sands
- Chapter Nine: Security Addendum: Saadoon-Kauldi's criminal empire
- Chapter Ten: Neftali
- Scout's Addendum: Swoopchasing!
- Story Starters
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology