Four episodes were originally intended to be part of the first season, but they were instead bridged together and released as a feature film, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, on August 15, 2008.
|Episode||Image||Title||Original Airdate||Prod. #|
|Film||Star Wars: The Clone Wars||August 15, 2008|
The Clone Wars: DecodedEdit
A number of Season One episodes were re-screened as The Clone Wars: Decoded. These featured pop-up boxes containing trivia and behind-the-scenes information relating to each episode. Some were presented as in-universe annotations by characters in the episode (as though accessed from a historical archive of events during the Clone Wars), while others feature real-world references, or references to information the character would have no knowledge of. Therefore, it is doubtful that all the annotations should be considered canonical. Decoded began on May 1, 2009, and continued to run every Friday at 9 p.m. ET/PT, the regular time slot for the series. Decoded continued until the October 2, 2009, premiere of Season Two. In total, seventeen Decoded episodes were aired—the first fourteen episodes, plus episodes sixteen, eighteen and twenty-two.
- Great leaders inspire greatness in others.
- Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction.
- Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.
- A plan is only as good as those who see it through.
- The best confidence builder is experience.
- Trust in your friends, and they'll have reason to trust in you.
- You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.
- Heroes are made by the times.
- Ignore your instincs at your peril.
- Most powerful is he who controls his own power.
- The winding path to peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes.
- Fail with honor rather than succeed by fraud.
- Greed and fear of loss are the roots that lead to the tree of evil.
- When surrounded by the war, one most eventually choose a side.
- Arrogance diminishes wisdom.
- Truth enlightens the mind, but won't always bring happiness to your heart.
- Fear is disease; hope is its only cure.
- A simple chance is a galaxy of hope.
- It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.
- The cost of war can never be truly accounted for.
- Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.
- A secret shared is a trust formed.
Notes and referencesEdit