The High Republic: The Great Jedi Rescue (previously titled The Great Disaster) is a young readers book in the Star Wars: The High Republic multimedia project. It was published on January 5, 2021 by Disney–Lucasfilm Press and contains stickers.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Hedda Casset is described as having grey hair and refers to herself as an "old lady" in Light of the Jedi, but is here illustrated with mostly dark hair and a somewhat younger appearance.
- The book depicts Avar Kriss' response to the Hetzal system's distress signal as a full-body hologram, when Light of the Jedi has it as a voice-only message.
- The story states that hyperfuel was inside the cargo container heading towards the Hetzal system's suns, whereas The High Republic: Light of the Jedi states it was Tibanna.
- Te'Ami is described as having green skin in Light of the Jedi, but is depicted with blue skin in this book.
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- ISBN 9781368069830; January 5, 2021; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US paperback
- ISBN 9781368074254; January 26, 2021; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; eBook
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: The Great Jedi Rescue eBook. Kobo. Archived from the original on January 10, 2021. Retrieved on January 10, 2021.
- Star Wars: The High Republic, which includes the events of this story, take place about two-hundred years before the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace to 32 BBY, it can be deduced that the events of this story take place around 232 BBY. states that the stories in