The High Republic 3 is the upcoming third issue of the upcoming canon comic book series Star Wars: The High Republic. It will be written by Cavan Scott and published by Marvel Comics on March 3, 2021.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
ALL-NEW SERIES CONTINUES! A DARK MYSTERY ONLY THE JEDI CAN UNRAVEL…BUT AT WHAT COST?
- A planet stricken by a mysterious blight. One JEDI missing and another driven insane.
- What horror lurks in the darkness beneath the rotting crops?
- Death is averted, but a terrible union is formed. Can KEEVE TRENNIS protect an innocent life while facing betrayal from within her own order?
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Marvel Comics March 2021 solicitations and covers revealed. GamesRadar.com (2020-12-23). Archived from the original on December 23, 2020. Retrieved on December 23, 2020.
- Star Wars: The High Republic, which include the events of The High Republic 1, take place about two-hundred years before the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace to 32 BBY, it can be deduced that the events of The High Republic 3 take place around 232 BBY. states that the events of