The Hyland Organization for Rakghoul Neutralizaton (also known as THORN) was a philanthropic agency that sought to eradicate the rakghoul plague. The organization was created by the CEO of Galactic Solutions Industries Addalar Hyland, and was tasked with not only finding the cure for the plague, but also the elimination of planetary infestations. Agents of the group were commonly called "Neutralizers," some of which were talented volunteers.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "THORN"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Imperial Mission: "Combating the Plague" on
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Republic Mission: "To Fight Infection" on
- ↑ According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, the 2012 novel The Old Republic: Annihilation occurs between Game Updates 1.7 and 2.0, and is dated to 3640 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.2: Legacy, which was released in 2012 prior to Annihilation, can be placed in 3640 BBY.