The Jewels of Bith was a jeweler that could be found among the many shops at the market of Black Spire Outpost on Batuu. The store had a large assortment of jewelry, necklaces, handbags, lamps and lanterns from Clak'dor VII, Alderaan, Jakku, Ithor and other parts of the galaxy.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Jewels of Bith is a gift shop inside Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios Park. Despite the store's lore of being a jewelry store, there were no jewels and the store itself only sold items from other parts of the park, such as a few articles of clothing, Mister Fans and small knickknacks depicting the Millennium Falcon and Black Spire Outpost. However, a few necklaces were displayed on high shelves.
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire audiobook (Mentioned only)
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – The Jewels of Bith (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – The Jewels of Bith has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon per the location's show guides and employees, and the details can be obtained verbally from cast members working the store.