The Jewels of Bith was a stall that could be found among the many shops at the market of Black Spire Outpost on Batuu. The store had a large assortment of scarves, jewelry, necklaces, handbags, lamps, and lanterns from Clak'dor VII, Alderaan, Jakku, Ithor, and other parts of the galaxy. It was owned by Kamka Lira.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Jewels of Bith is a gift shop inside Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios Park. Despite the store's lore of being a jewelry store, there were no jewels and the store itself only sold items from other parts of the park, such as a few articles of clothing, Mister Fans and small knickknacks depicting the Millennium Falcon and Black Spire Outpost. However, a few necklaces were displayed on high shelves.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire audiobook (Mentioned only)
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – The Jewels of Bith (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – The Jewels of Bith has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon per the location's show guides and employees, and the details can be obtained verbally from cast members working the store.