The Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine 14 is the fourteenth issue of The Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine, later rebranded as the Star Wars Insider. Released in Summer 1991, issue 14 represented a major departure from the magazine's regular quarterly publication schedule. It was the only Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine issue published that year, between the Fall 1990 release of issue 13 and the Winter 1992 release of issue 15.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- "The Force Strikes Back in New Nintendo Form!" by Pamela Roller
- "Billy Dee Williams: The Life and Times of Lando Calrissian" by Dan Madsen
- "Heir to the Empire — The Making of a Novel" by John S. Davis
- "The ILM FX Team"
- "Coming Soon: The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- "Lucasfilm Trivia" by Don Bies and Adam Schultz
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]