The Official Star Wars 20th Anniversary Commemorative Magazine was published by Topps in February 1997. The magazine explores the first two decades of the Star Wars franchise as well as the 1997 theatrical release of The Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition.
In addition to the original newsstand edition, Topps published two variant covers of the magazine in the United States, one with gold lettering and one with blue lettering. These variants included bonus coverage of The Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition and came packaged with three collector cards.
- A special introduction by George Lucas
- Members of the cast and crew share memories of the films
- A look at the art of Star Wars
- The marketing & merchandise of Star Wars
- The companies George Lucas has built around the Star Wars franchise
- A look at the new scenes & features Lucas added to the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition
- Tons of full color photos and illustrations from the Star Wars universe
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
- "Around the Galaxy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 9
- "Communiqués"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 10
- "Around the Galaxy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 10