The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant is the first arc of the Threat of Peace webcomic, a tie-in series to the Star Wars: The Old Republic video game. The first seven pages were released on February 27, 2009 on StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, and the remaining twenty-four pages were released in installments of three pages every other Friday through June 19. Treaty of Coruscant was collected in printed comic format as The Old Republic 1: Threat of Peace, Part 1.
The Sith Empire has scored a series of solid military victories over the Republic, winning control of several critical star systems and seriously damaging the Republic's logistical supply lines. Overwhelmed but stoic, the Jedi and the Republic Military have succeeded in defending the core worlds and have slowed the Empire's steady advances. In a surprising turn of events, the Empire has now extended an offer of peace to the Galactic Senate. Wary but desperate, the Republic has agreed to engage in ceasefire talks. A large delegation of prominent Senate and the best and brightest of the Jedi are traveling to the planet Alderaan, where they expect to hunker down for lengthy negotiations on the terms of a treaty with a representative from the Sith Dark Council.
Like the rest of the Threat of Peace series, Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant was released every two weeks, starting on February 27, 2009 Seven pages were published on February 27, and every subsequent release included 3 more pages.
- "February 27, 2009: "The Sith sit down with the Jedi Council to discuss terms."
- "March 14, 2009: "The second issue of Threat of Peace™ take us to the frontlines in the Sith Empire’s assault on Coruscant."
- March 28, 2009: "The third issue of Threat of Peace reveals the conclusion of the confrontation between Lord Angral and Jedi Master Orgus Din on Coruscant."
- April 10, 2009: "The fourth issue of Threat of Peace reveals the Sith Empire’s true motivation in the attack on Coruscant"
- April 24, 2009: "The fifth issue of Threat of Peace takes us to the Outer Rim just after the Treaty of Coruscant has been signed."
- May 8, 2009: "This issue brings us back to Coruscant where the heroic defenders have been holed up in the lower levels since just after the Sith Empire’s assault."
- May 22, 2009: "This issue carries us to Korriban where Sith Lords Baras and Angral have returned from their respective endeavors."
- June 5, 2009: "This issue finds Satele Shan and Master Dar’Nala en route to the Outer Rim to ensure Republic military compliance with the treaty."
- June 19, 2009: "The final installment of the first chapter, issue nine captures a battle breaking out between Republic and Imperial warships."
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- The Old Republic 1: Threat of Peace, Part 1
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Volume 2: Threat of Peace
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Old Republic Vol. 4
Notes and references