The Old Republic 1: Threat of Peace, Part 1 is the first issue of the Legends comic book series Star Wars: The Old Republic, and it is a re-release of the 2009 webcomic The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant. The issue was written by Rob Chestney, illustrated by Alex Sanchez, and published on July 7, 2010 by Dark Horse Comics. It was later collected in the 2011 trade paperback Star Wars: The Old Republic Volume 2: Threat of Peace.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
For decades, the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire have been at war-the Sith have gained control of the Outer Rim, but their efforts to penetrate the Core Worlds have so far been thwarted. Now, representatives from both sides attempt to negotiate a peace treaty-but deception by the Sith puts the Jedi in an unfortunate position.
- Critical events prior to LucasArts and BioWare's soon-to-be-released massive multiplayer online game!
- Scripted by Rob Chestney, one of the writers behind the game!
- Threat of Peace part 1 (of 3)
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- UPC 074470325260; July 7, 2010; Dark Horse Comics
- 64; Cover A; Benjamin Carré
- UPC 761568175769; July 7, 2010; Dark Horse Comics
- (No UPC); December 1, 2015; Marvel Comics; Legends
- Digital; Cover C; Benjamin Carré
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Volume 2: Threat of Peace
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Old Republic Vol. 4
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]