The Old Republic 2: Threat of Peace, Part 2 is the second issue in the Star Wars: The Old Republic comic series and is a re-release of the webcomic The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order. Threat of Peace, Part 2 was released by Dark Horse Comics on August 4, 2010, and collected with the other two parts of the arc in Star Wars: The Old Republic Volume 2: Threat of Peace.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
A peace treaty has been signed, but the galaxy is still at war!
The illusion of true peace has been broken by the Sith's open attack on the Galactic Senate and the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Held to the conditions of the signed treaty, the Jedi struggle to shoulder their losses for the good of the galaxy. On a mission to Balmorra, Jedi Satele Shan, Master Orgus, and Lieutenant Tavus will encounter something that will throw them off their course and make their assignment a lot more complicated!
The release of The Old Republic promises to be a Star Wars event of the highest order!
* Critical events prior to LucasArts and BioWare's soon-to-be-released massive multiplayer online game!
* Scripted by Rob Chestney, one of the writers behind the game!
* Threat of Peace part 2 (of 3)
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Volume 2: Threat of Peace
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Old Republic Vol. 4
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Old Republic 2: Threat of Peace, Part 2
- Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant
[edit | edit source]