- "Live Band Every Night"
- ―An advertisement for the lounge
The Pilot's Lounge was a destination for pilots in the galaxy. During the Clone Wars, the lounge featured a live band every night and advertised at a Bith-owned fueling station on the planet Orondia. Years later, during the reign of the Galactic Empire, The Pilot's Lounge advertised at Havoc Outpost, a shipping site, and Horizon Base, an Imperial outpost. Advertisements for The Pilot's Lounge were written in Aurebesh and featured illustrations of two Bith musicians and beverages.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "Signage at the fueling station includes: Eat at Koe's, Bounty Emporium: Always Open, Bounty Never Sleeps; Security Services; Speeder Sales; The Pilot's Lounge (Live Band Every Night); Craft Repair and Maintenance; Repair Rack Droid Services; Orondia Tours; and Meteor Cafe."
- ―StarWars.com "Friends and Enemies" Episode Guide
The Pilot's Lounge was first mentioned in "Friends and Enemies," the sixteenth episode in the fourth season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. The episode aired on January 27, 2012, and depicted an advertisement for The Pilot's Lounge, along with signs for Koe's, Bounty Emporium, Orondia Tours, and Meteor Cafe, among others. These advertisements also briefly appeared in "Blood Sisters" and "The Forgotten Droid," episodes from the second season of the animated series Star Wars Rebels.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies" (First mentioned) (Appears on sign)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid" (Mentioned only) (Appears on sign)