- "I wonder if you can help me find this?"
"The Sands of Elath? My. No one has asked for that for decades."
"You know where it is?"
"Yes, yes. It might take some time, that's all."
- ―Lene Kostana and Restelly Quist
The Sands of Elath was a book kept in the Jedi Archives of the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant. In 87 BBY, Jedi Master Lene Kostana asked Restelly Quist, Chief Librarian of the Archives, for assistance in finding the title. Quist was surprised, as no one had requested the title in decades. While Quist was away finding the title, Kostana departed the Archives, asking Jedi Initiates Sifo-Dyas and Dooku to tell the Chief Librarian that she would return later to pick up the book.
Behind the scenes
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First mentioned) (In flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Dooku: Jedi Lost
- According to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Dooku was eighty years old at the time of the First Battle of Geonosis. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the battle to 22 BBY, thereby placing Dooku's birth in 102 BBY. The flashback in Dooku: Jedi Lost in which The Sands of Elath is mentioned takes place when Dooku is fifteen years old, thus placing the event in 87 BBY.