This is the Star Wars book you're looking for.
If you want to comprehend the epic and intricate Star Wars saga, this is the book for you. It is a unique and insightful examination of this beloved franchise, including Star Wars: The Mandalorian, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Written by Star Wars experts, including fan-favorite Pablo Hidalgo, this book is packed with stunning film and TV stills, illuminating infographics and curated essays that reveal the mysteries of the Star Wars galaxy. From legendary heroes like Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa to fascinating species like the Wookiees and Tusken Raiders, this book explores the central characters, technology, governments, and events that have shaped the epic saga.
The book is divided into key subject areas – the galaxy, science and technology, the Force, the Skywalkers, galactic governments and their dissidents, and galactic denizens. Whether you are a devoted Star Wars fan or a casual reader curious to learn more, The Star Wars Book is an invaluable roadmap to this galaxy, far far away….
- The book shows an image of a protostar that the Fourth Division was viewing and states that it was the galaxy viewed from a distance.
- The First Order timeline states that Brendol Hux crashed on Parnassos and met Phasma in 22 ABY. However, the novel Phasma states that the event happened in 24 ABY.
- In one section, the book states that Anakin Skywalker is nine years old when Qui-Gon Jinn meets him. This contradicts an earlier section of the book that mentions Skywalker as being ten years old when encountered by Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- The books states that Mon Mothma was elected "Supreme" Chancellor of the New Republic, but Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary stated that "Supreme" was removed from the title.
- The dating system adopted in the book indicates how many years before or after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope an event occurs, denoted by BSW4 or ASW4.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology