- "Trace, I'll do the right thing. I'll meet you at the wharf, okay?"
- ―Rafa Martez to Trace Martez
The wharf was a location on Level 1313 of Coruscant's sprawling underworld. It had an underground lake, speeder docks, and Ronto Grill, a restaurant with outdoor seating. Ahsoka Tano and Trace Martez got a meal there after dealing with some dangerous binary loadlifters Trace's sister Rafa had been hired to work on. Rafa later met them there, revealing that she had sold the droids to the Twi'lek who had hired her anyways, despite the danger, which Tano and Trace were not pleased about.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gone with a Trace" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dangerous Debt" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Together Again" (In flashback(s))