This facility generated power for the city, and utilized underground conduits to supply plasma energy to the starships of the Theed Hangar, including the Naboo Royal Starship and the N-1 starfighters of the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps. The power generator was accessed from the Hangar via a heavy blast-proof door. The interior was a maze of machinery, energy beams, conduits, and the deep shafts of melting pits.
During the Battle of Naboo, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi dueled Darth Maul inside the power generator: Qui-Gon was killed, but Obi-Wan defeated Maul by cutting him in half. The Sith Lord fell into a melting pit but survived and ultimately made his way to Lotho Minor.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Age of Republic - Obi-Wan Kenobi 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Age of Republic - Count Dooku 1 (Appears through imagination)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Theed power generator)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (Picture only)