Details[edit | edit source]
This facility generated power for the city, and utilized underground conduits to supply plasma energy to the starships of the Theed Hangar, including the Naboo Royal Starship and the N-1 starfighters of the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps. The power generator was accessed from the Hangar via a heavy blast-proof door. The interior was a maze of machinery, energy beams, conduits, and the deep shafts of melting pits.
History[edit | edit source]
During the Battle of Naboo, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi dueled Darth Maul inside the power generator: Qui-Gon was killed, but Obi-Wan defeated Maul by cutting him in half. The Sith Lord fell into a melting pit but survived and ultimately made his way to Lotho Minor.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The power generator's location is flipped in Star Wars Battlefront II - instead of being accessible on the left side of the hangar (when facing toward the front), the generator is accessible on the right side of the hangar.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Queen's Peril
- Queen's Peril audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Age of Republic - Obi-Wan Kenobi 1 (In flashback(s))
- Age of Republic - Count Dooku 1 (Appears through imagination)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Obi-Wan Kenobi" (In flashback(s))
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Theed power generator)
- Nexus of Power
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 38 (Databank A-Z: Baze Malbus–Darth Maul)
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (Picture only)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection
- "Naboo" – Star Wars Encyclopedia