- "There's a reason why the Triple-Zero matrix has been quarantined for centuries."
"Yes. Because of people like you. Small minds who just want to hide beautiful things in storage or a museum. It should be in an armory!"
- ―Utani Xane and Aphra, after Aphra was apprehended by Utani Xane
- Darth Vader 3 (First appearance)
- "The Misadventures of Triple-Zero and Beetee"—Darth Vader 20 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 3 (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 16 (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Darth Vader 2
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 Darth Vader 3
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope to 0 ABY. Galactic Atlas also dates the secret mission to Geonosis, depicted in Darth Vader 4, to the same year. As Darth Vader 3 is set between A New Hope and Darth Vader 4, the events of the comic, including the theft of the Triple-Zero protocol personality matrix, must take place in 0 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.