The Tho Yor Arrival at Tython marked the zero year for the Standard Time dating system using TYA notation. 0 TYA took place in the year 36,453 BBY, 32,800 years before the Treaty of Coruscant, 35,453 years before the Ruusan Reformation and 36,418 years before the Great ReSynchronization.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Dating notation using TYA was first revealed by the Star Wars Books Facebook page however it was not until Amazon.com previews of Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void were released that it was revealed the acronym "TYA" represented "Tho Yor Arrival". Into the Void mistakenly placed the TYA date at 36,463 BBY.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void (First identified as Tho Yor Arrival)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0 (First appearance)
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 4 (Indirect mention only)
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 5 (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- NYCC EXCLUSIVE: Ostrander and Duursema Unveil "Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi" (backup link)
- Star Wars Books facebook page - STAR WARS: DAWN OF THE JEDI: INTO THE VOID micro-excerpt #2