Thongla Jur was an Anx Jedi Master who served the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. Jur was the owner of the somewhat timid modified R5 unit astromech droid U9-C4, who later worked with D-Squad, a Republic Military squad made up of five elite droids, to secure a Separatist encryption module. In 20 BBY, Jur was present in the Jedi Temple's communication center when Jedi Master Mace Windu gave a presentation outlining the details of the operation. Jur stood behind U9-C4 and to the left of Jedi Knight Aayla Secura, the owner of the D-Squad astromech QT-KT, while Windu spoke. After the arrival of Colonel Meebur Gascon, the leader of the squad, Jur left the room.
Behind the scenesEdit
Thongla Jur first appeared, albeit unnamed, in "Secret Weapons," the tenth episode of the fifth season of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which first aired on December 1, 2012. Jur was identified by name in the accompanying episode guide's concept art gallery on StarWars.com.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void" (Appears in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Thongla Jur)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Five — Jedi Temple Archives: "Secret Weapons"
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 73 (Droid Directory: D-Squad - Clone Wars Heroes)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 73 (Droid Directory: D-Squad - Clone Wars Heroes)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 (Slide 10)
- ↑ Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes) dates the events of "Secret Weapons" to 20 BBY. As the presentation Jur attends takes place within "Secret Weapons," it must take place within 20 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide