Thrawn: Treason is a canon novel written by Timothy Zahn. It is the sequel to the 2018 novel Thrawn: Alliances, and it was published by Del Rey on July 23, 2019. Set before the finale of Star Wars Rebels, Thrawn: Treason features Grand Admiral Thrawn crossing paths with Director Krennic and the return of Eli Vanto.
"If I were to serve the Empire, you would command my allegiance."
Such was the promise Grand Admiral Thrawn made to Emperor Palpatine at their first meeting. Since then, Thrawn has been one of the Empire's most effective instruments, pursuing its enemies to the very edges of the known galaxy. But as keen a weapon as Thrawn has become, the Emperor dreams of something far more destructive.
Now, as Thrawn's TIE defender program is halted in favor of Director Krennic's secret Death Star project, he realizes that the balance of power in the Empire is measured by more than just military acumen or tactical efficiency. Even the greatest intellect can hardly compete with the power to annihilate entire planets.
As Thrawn works to secure his place in the Imperial hierarchy, his former protégé Eli Vanto returns with a dire warning about Thrawn's homeworld. Thrawn's mastery of strategy must guide him through an impossible choice: duty to the Chiss Ascendancy, or fealty to the Empire he has sworn to serve. Even if the right choice means committing treason.
- July 18, 2019; Del Rey; San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Limited Edition
- ISBN 9781984820983; July 23, 2019; Del Rey; US hardcover
- ISBN 9781984820990; July 23, 2019; Del Rey; US eBook
- ISBN 9781984800947; July 23, 2019; Del Rey; Signed Edition
- ISBN 9781984800954; July 23, 2019; Del Rey; Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 (Hardcover)
- ↑ screenshot) (
- ↑ (eBook)
- ↑ Thrawn: Treason, Signed Edition
- ↑ Földi, Bence (December 27, 2018). 7-8 Star Wars-regénnyel és 10-12 képregénnyel készül a Szukits 2019-re (Hungarian) (HTML). Ziro.hu. Archived from the original on January 13, 2019. Retrieved on January 13, 2019. "Végezetül még egy regény címe ismert: októberben érkezhet a Thrawn: Treason."