Throffdon was a planet located in the Throffdon system of the Inner Rim and the Interior regions, in grid square J-9 on the Standard Galactic Grid. The planet orbited at least one sun, which went supernova during the Imperial Era. In 34 ABY, the historian Eloc Throno included a map with the location of Throffdon in his book Traveler's Guide to Batuu, a book that detailed the Outer Rim planet of Batuu.
Behind the scenes
Throffdon was mentioned in the 2020 reference book Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu, written by Cole Horton.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Droids Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Star Wars: Timelines
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- According to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu, Throffdon lies in the territory Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide identifies as the Interior.
- Pirate's Price
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu establishes that the in-universe book was published at the same time as when the First Order was searching for the Resistance base on Batuu. As that search occurs in Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire, which is set in 34 ABY according to the reasoning here, the cookbook must have been published in 34 ABY.