- "I had a vision of the Throne of the Sith, and who was on it."
- ―Rey and Finn
The Throne of the Sith, also called the Dark Throne, was the Sith throne of Exegol, located within the Sith Citadel's Sith loyalist chamber. It was offered to Kylo Ren and Rey by the resurgent Darth Sidious in 35 ABY. After both offers were denied, the Galactic Emperor and Dark Lord of the Sith took the throne for the Sith Eternal and intended for it to serve as the seat of power for his new eternal empire.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker must occur in 35 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary