- "There's a colony on Thuna III, in a small system near the Unknown Regions, that's been devastated by a groundquake."
Thuna III was an astronomical object located within Wild Space's Thuna system. At some point by 32 BBY, a colony on Thuna III was devastated by a groundquake. In the wake of the disaster, a band of raiders intended to pillage the settlement.
The Besalisk arms dealer Mavven, who had learned of the colony's plight and the threat of the raiders, recruited a group of individuals that had a MEV-series medical evacuation droid to travel to Thuna III and assist the colonists with evacuation. When the group arrived at the colony, it provided the locals with medical assistance and stopped the raiders from enacting their plans.
Behind the scenesEdit
Thuna III was first mentioned in Scavenger's Guide to Droids, a 2009 sourcebook published by Wizards of the Coast for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. Scavenger's Guide to Droids described the astronomical object in a roleplaying adventure seed, which this article assumes plays out as described. The StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Thuna system, and therefore Thuna III, in grid square I-6.
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Thuna system — Based on corresponding data for
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Scavenger's Guide to Droids
- ↑ Scavenger's Guide to Droids establishes that the production of MEV-series medical evacuation droids began ten years before the start of the Clone Wars, which corresponds to 32 BBY per The New Essential Chronology. According to Scavenger's Guide to Droids, a MEV-series droid was involved in the consequences of the groundquake on Thuna III, therefore the disaster must have occurred at some point by that date.