- "Cadets, you entered this facility as children, and in a few short weeks, you will leave as soldiers. By the time you complete your training, you will be prepared to serve your Emperor. Today, we will test your strength and resolve. Are you ready to become stormtroopers?"
"Sir, yes, sir!"
- ―Commandant Cumberlayne Aresko and Thurgos, with the cadets of LRC077
Thurgos was a individual who trained as a cadet in the Galactic Empire's Academy for Young Imperials on the planet Lothal around five years before the Battle of Yavin. The cadet was part of Unit Besh, one of two four-man units which made up the cadet squad LRC077. When Unit Besh and Unit Aurek, the other unit in LRC077, were summoned to the Well training facility in the academy, Thurgos and another member of Unit Besh named Betancy were ordered by Taskmaster Myles Grint to not take part in the exercise and instead stand with Sergeant Currahee and Units Cresh and Dorn. Thurgos and Betancy's shoulders slumped when given they were given the order, but the cadets obeyed and removed their helmets before walking away from their squad.
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (First identified as Thurgos)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Breaking Ranks" (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Thurgos was a student at the one year Academy for Young Imperials at the same time as Zare Leonis. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that Leonis was a cadet in 5 BBY. Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the youngest Imperial Academies begin training Cadets is "13 standard years of age." This means Thurgos must have been born at least thirteen years before, by 18 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks