An Imperial I-class Star Destroyer was owned by Tiber Saxon, Governor of Mandalore, and was based outside the capital city of Sundari during a mission to Mandalore undertaken by Clan Wren, Clan Kryze, and several members of the Rebel Alliance to destroy the Duchess, an arc generator that was contained within the AT-DP Arc Cannon Prototype. By the end of the mission, the Star Destroyer was destroyed, along with the Duchess, the AT-DP Arc Cannon Prototype, and Saxon, with the ship crashing near the base of Sundari.
- Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore
- ↑ Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ Droids in Distress book
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: TIE Fighter Deluxe Book and Model Set
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ The trivia guide for Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore states that Bo-Katan Kryze was redesigned to advance the character's age by "18 years or so". As she was last seen was in The Lawless, which was dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, it can be assumed that the events of Heroes of Mandalore take place in approximately 1 BBY.