- "Coral reefs tall as the sky and sharp as knives! I would show you all, but I fear it is not what I remember. It's been too long since I returned, and I think I never will; I do not wonder what the Empire has done to Tibrin."
- ―Sata Neek
Tibrin was a aquatic planet covered in phosphorescent seas with towering coral reefs as tall as the sky located on the edge of the Hadar sector, in a trinary star system, within the galaxy's Mid Rim. It was the homeworld of the Ishi Tib species.
History[edit | edit source]
- "Well, that sure complicates things, Commander."
"No worse than that time on Tibrin."
"We had Jedi with us on Tibrin. They helped."
- ―Commander Cody and Captain Rex
Some time after the Battle of Yavin, the Rebel Alliance, which was in dire need of support from the Ishi Tibs, sent Leia Organa to Tibrin under the guise as the representative of House Berenko of Naboo. She was accompanied by the Jedi Luke Skywalker and two pilots named Liddle and Tadd.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First mentioned)
- "The Trouble at Tibrin"—Star Wars Adventures 4 (First appearance)
- "The Trouble at Tibrin, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures 5
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (French version only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu