- "Coral reefs tall as the sky and sharp as knives! I would show you all, but I fear it is not what I remember. It's been too long since I returned, and I think I never will; I do not wonder what the Empire has done to Tibrin."
- ―Sata Neek
Tibrin was a aquatic planet covered in phosphorescent seas with towering coral reefs as tall as the sky located on the edge of the Hadar sector, in a trinary star system, within the galaxy's Mid Rim. It was the homeworld of the Ishi Tib species.
- "Well, that sure complicates things, Commander."
"No worse than that time on Tibrin."
"We had Jedi with us on Tibrin. They helped."
- ―Commander Cody and Captain Rex
During the High Republic Era, Captain Hedda Casset and the crew of the Legacy Run were tasked with taking a saberfish, which had been taken from the storm seas of Tibrin, to an Abregado-rae countess. Three cycles later, the crew of the Legacy Run needed to return the creature to Tibrin after the countess's staff were unable to properly take care of it.
Some time after the Battle of Yavin, the Rebel Alliance, which was in dire need of support from the Ishi Tibs, sent Leia Organa to Tibrin under the guise as the representative of House Berenko of Naboo. She was accompanied by the Jedi Luke Skywalker and two pilots named Liddle and Tadd.
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First mentioned)
- "The Trouble at Tibrin"—Star Wars Adventures (2017) 4 (First appearance)
- "The Trouble at Tibrin, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures (2017) 5
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (French version only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu