Tibro was an astronomical object located in the Tibro system, a part of the Baronos sector in the Slice portion of the Colonies. The Human male Beyla Rus was born on Tibro in 24 BBY. Tibro was also the homeworld of the Human female Maxig Kress.
Behind the scenes
Tibro was first mentioned in the 1993 Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game supplement Wanted by Cracken, which was written by Louis J. Prosperi for West End Games. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Tibro system, and therefore the celestial body Tibro, in grid square N-9.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Tibro system
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Wanted by Cracken
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken is dated to three years after the Battle of Endor, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of Wanted by Cracken translate to 7 ABY. In addition, Wanted by Cracken states Beyla Rus is thirty-one years old. Rus must have therefore been born in 24 BBY.