- "Reeve's exactly the pilot I'd have taken with me if I were Casca Panzoro—someone I already knew and trusted. Someone I cared about. Family."
- ―Paige Tico to Rose Tico
The Tico family was a human family that lived on the planet Hays Minor in the galaxy's Otomok system for three generations. Beginning with Storm and Etta, their son Hue Tico and his wife Thayna raised two daughters, Paige and Rose Tico. The Tico sisters ultimately fled from their homeworld during the cold war between the First Order and the New Republic. Having witnessed the First Order's methods, they joined a private military group, the Resistance, founded by General Leia Organa to oppose the neo-Imperial movement.
The Ticos were humans from the planet Hays Minor in the Otomok system of the galaxy. Among the first settlers of Hays Minor were Storm and his wife, Etta. Their son, Hue Tico, married a woman named Thanya, who gave birth to two daughters, Paige Tico and her younger sister Rose Tico.
During the cold war of the New Republic Era, the First Order—a successor to the Galactic Empire in all but name—used Hays Minor as a testing ground for weapons and also conscripted the local youth into the ranks of the Stormtrooper Corps. Appalled by the First Order's actions, the Tico sisters fled from their homeworld and joined the Resistance, a paramilitary organization founded by General Leia Organa. By the time of the First Order–Resistance war, Paige was a Resistance navy gunner while Rose worked as a starship mechanic.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- ↑ Star Wars: Look and Find
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: The Black Series
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary