A human male served in the Alliance to Restore the Republic as an assistant to Lieutenant Tigran Jamiro of the Alliance Military while both were stationed in Echo Base on the planet Hoth. After the Jedi Luke Skywalker went missing in 3 ABY, Jamiro and the assistant rushed to the Jedi's companion, Han Solo, to inform him that Skywalker had not returned to the base. After Skywalker was rescued, the Alliance was forced to evacuate Hoth when the Galactic Empire attacked Echo Base.
The fair-skinned human male member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic's military served as assistant to Lieutenant Tigran Jamiro during the Galactic Civil War against the Galactic Empire. The assistant and Jamiro were stationed in Echo Base, the Alliance's secret headquarters on the planet of Hoth, where Jamiro served as a deck officer and a senior logistics officer.
In 3 ABY, the Jedi Luke Skywalker failed to return to Echo Base after going to investigate what he believed to be a meteor nearby. Following this incident, Jamiro and his assistant rushed into a chamber where tauntauns were kept near the north entrance to the base so that Jamiro could inform Skywalker's companion, Han Solo, that the Jedi had not returned. Against Jamiro's advice, Solo decided to head out and search for Skywalker on a tauntaun. Solo did not return that night, but he and Skywalker were rescued the following morning. The Alliance was then attacked on Hoth by the Empire and forced to evacuate.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- ↑ The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- ↑ Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Tigran Jamiro (★) (link))
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, which includes the assistant's appearance, to 3 ABY.
- ↑ The Making of The Empire Strikes Back