Tiisheraan was a planet located in the Tiisheraan system, a part of the Southern Core portion of the Core Worlds. It was the homeworld of the Human Galactic Republic Senator Galen Derlin and the birthplace of his son, Bren.
After the Republic was replaced by the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, former Senator Derlin returned to Tiisheraan, and was eventually murdered by an Imperial assassin sent by Emperor Palpatine. Following his father's death, Bren Derlin and his fellow Human native of Tiisheraan, Beryann Raleg, joined the Rebel Alliance.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tiisheraan was first mentioned in the 1994 The Last Command Sourcebook, written by Eric Trautmann for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Tiisheraan system, and therefore the planet Tiisheraan, in grid square L-13.
- The Last Command Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Mentioned in multiple entries, but without own entry)
- "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Tiisheraan system — Based on corresponding data for
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Tiisheraan system
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 184 ("Derlin, Galen") establishes that Galen Derlin was the father of Bren Derlin, who was Human per . Therefore, this article assumes that Galen was Human, as well.
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 184 ("Derlin, Bren")
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 185 ("Derlin, Galen")
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The Last Command Sourcebook