The Tiisheraan system was located in the Southern Core portion of the Core Worlds. It contained the planet Tiisheraan, which was the homeworld of the Human Galactic Republic Senator Galen Derlin and the birthplace of his son, Bren, as well as another Human, Beryann Raleg.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Atlas
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146 — Based on corresponding data for Tiisheraan
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 184 ("Derlin, Galen") establishes that Galen Derlin was the father of Bren Derlin, who was Human per . Therefore, this article assumes that Galen was Human, as well.
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 184 ("Derlin, Bren")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 185 ("Derlin, Galen")