Tikk was an uvak that belonged to Sith Tyro Vestara Khai. Khai obtained Tikk in a competition in 37.5 ABY and subsequently used Tikk as transportation on the planet of Kesh, on which she lived with the other members of the Lost Tribe of Sith. Tikk was present when Khai first encountered a Sith Meditation Sphere named Ship in 41.5 ABY. Tikk was almost killed when Khai first became a Sith apprentice to Lady Rhea. As a test, Khai was forced to watch as her uvak was taken from her and had an activated lightsaber raised above his neck. Instead of attempting to rescue Tikk, Khai suppressed her emotions, and Rhea thus spared the uvak's life.
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen (First appearance, simultaneous with Fate of the Jedi: Omen audiobook)
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen audiobook
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension audiobook