The tip-yip (or Endorian chicken) was a species that lived on the moon Endor. They were similar to hens, and were raised for their eggs by the sentient Ewoks who also lived on Endor. Tip-yips were raised as livestock for consumption on the planet Batuu during the war between the First Order and the Resistance.
- "Dooku Captured"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
- Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (As food)
- A Crash of Fate (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (as food)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Tip-yip)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon details that can be obtained verbally from cast members working in the land.