The Tipoca City Military Complex was the primary facility that the Kaminoan cloners used for the production and training of the Grand Army of the Republic. It was located within Kamino's capital of Tipoca City.
The Tipoca City Military Complex contained an array of facilities, including the Central Armory, the Genetic Records Hall, the embryo room, the Citadel Challenge training course, the clone DNA room, the Egg Lab, and various barracks and hangars.
Notes and references
- "Kamino Lost" takes place shortly after the formation of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. As the Tipoca City Military Complex was located in Tipoca City and "Kamino Lost" depicts the city's complete destruction, the complex must have been destroyed around 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Aftermath"
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Fugitive"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"