- "I am a techno-service droid, not a butler droid!"
"Can it, Todo! You are what I say you are."
- ―Todo 360 and Cad Bane
Todo 360 was a techno-service droid owned by bounty hunter Cad Bane and, although often overlooked and undervalued by Bane, always helped him without a second thought. Todo participated in several missions by his side, including the theft of a holocron from the Jedi Temple, and the release of Ziro the Hutt.
Todo 360 was a techno-service droid created on the planet Vertseth by the droid manufacturer Vertseth Automata. Todo 360 was given masculine programming and had a height of 0.66 meters. Eventually, Todo 360 fell into the hands of Cad Bane, a Duros bounty hunter during the Clone Wars.
Bane was offered a job to steal a holocron from the Jedi Temple by Darth Sidious, a Sith Lord who was in secret manipulating the Republic. Todo was given a security chip that gave him access to Jedi Temple's security systems, with the permission to disable them. Todo was able to find a weak point in the shields with assistance from the Clawdite Cato Parasitti. Todo and Bane then made their way towards the Holocron Vault, encountering little resistance, as Parasitti had given them access via shapeshifting into the deceased Jedi Knight Ord Enisence. After losing contact with Cato, Todo was sent to the Temple's communications center. As he entered the communications center, he tried to claim to Jedi Master Mace Windu that he was a maintenance droid. In the process, Todo was destroyed not by the Jedi but by a bomb that Bane had secretly placed inside of him.
The Hutts' jobEdit
After the job at the Jedi Temple, Todo was rebuilt and continued to serve Bane in bounty hunting. He assisted Bane in kidnapping Senator Padmé Amidala's protocol droid, C-3PO. He and HELIOS-3E then kidnapped the astromech droid R2-D2, C-3PO's companion. After Bane got the Senate Building's blueprints for a job to free Ziro the Hutt, Todo and HELIOS-3E dropped off C-3PO and R2-D2 back where they found them.
Bane succeeded in freeing Ziro the Hutt from Galactic Republic captivity, and Todo assisted Bane, at the behest of Gardulla and the Grand Hutt Council, in tracking down Ziro in the swamps of Nal Hutta. Both bounty hunters ended up being on the trail of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos, who were also tracking Ziro. After questioning Ziro's mother, Todo and Bane went to the planet Teth, only to find Ziro's corpse and council records gone. Todo then assisted Bane in escaping the Jedi, attacking Vos and stealing his lightsaber. Todo attempted to take on Kenobi but was outmatched, but was able to retrieve Bane's hat and escape with him aboard his starfighter, the Xanadu Blood.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Collapse of the Republic
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Holocron Heist" and "Children of the Force" to 21 BBY. As the episode "Holocron Heist" takes place between the two episodes according to , Todo 360's death must take place in that year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"