Tognath were a sentient species that were native to the planet Yar Togna. The Tognath had a striking look thanks to their insectoid and mammalian characteristics; another factor was their having both an endo- and exoskeleton. They also possessed a very primitive nervous system, which provided them with immunity to most pain (a helpful trait in combat). The mercenaries Edrio and Benthic "Two Tubes" were members of this species.
Biology and appearance[edit | edit source]
The Tognath species were a distant genetic relative to the Kel Dor and Gand species. Tognath hatched from eggs that nurtured in a suspension jelly. While in that jelly, two or more eggs (not necessarily from the same parent) sometimes grafted together, thus creating a bond that continued throughout the life of the eggmates. Members of this species wore a breathing apparatus to process the oxygen content in a planet's atmosphere.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Art of Coloring: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- (Picture only)