Biography[edit | edit source]
Tokkat and his brother Wunka were born in Bright Tree Village on Endor. After the Battle of Endor, the brothers were among several other Ewoks who chose to leave the Forest Moon with the Alliance to Restore the Republic. Upon joining galactic civilization, they quickly adapted and joined the New Republic Defense Fleet. Tokkat learned to speak Basic in a somewhat squeaky voice, and became proficient in the use of a blaster and vibroblade.
The brothers eventually took positions as gunners on the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Liberator. Tokkat and Wunka were present when the Liberator crashed on Coruscant. They bravely defended the surviving crew on the ground.
Wunka was later killed in a skirmish on Holageus, and Tokkat took his body back to Endor for burial. Rather than returning to the fleet, he then retired on the Forest Moon. As an honored hunter of Bright Tree Village, he served as its unofficial ambassador to the New Republic.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Endor and the Moddell Sector"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Non-canonical mention)
- "Rogues Gallery: The Ewoks: Warriors of Endor!"—Star Wars Insider 135
- (Picture only)