Toledian was a planet located in the Mid Rim. Around 34 ABY, a mining accident destroyed Toledian's main city. The incident, and the chaos that followed, came to be known on the planet Batuu, where it was discussed by residents of Black Spire Outpost. Julen Rakab, a Batuuan resident, overheard a discussion about the accident while he was with the smuggler Izal Garsea at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo. The historian Eloc Throno included Toledian on a map in his book, Traveler's Guide to Batuu.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Crash of Fate
- ↑ The events of A Crash of Fate take place months after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. According to A Crash of Fate, the destruction of the Toledian main city took place between the Hosnian Cataclysm and the novel's main events, so it can be deduced that the city was destroyed around 34 ABY.