Tony DeZuniga was a comic-book artist from the Philippines. He drew a few of Marvel's Star Wars covers and worked with writer Roy Thomas on a serialized story arc, titled The Keeper's World, for the Marvel Comics teen magazine Pizzazz. This story was reprinted in the exclusive Star Wars 0.
DeZuniga began in the comics industry in the late 1960s when he started working for DC Comics on such titles as Jonah Hex and Black Orchid. He later worked for Marvel Comics, illustrating many of their superhero books, and he also worked for many years as a conceptual designer, producing work for Sony and Sega .
Star Wars bibliographyEdit
- The Keeper's World
- Star Wars Weekly 47
- Star Wars Weekly 48
- Star Wars Weekly 49
- Star Wars Weekly 50
- Star Wars 0
- Star Wars 7: New Planets, New Perils!
- Star Wars 8: Eight for Aduba-3
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World!
- Star Wars 11: Star Search!
- Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 1: Doomworld